Furnace Repair And Installation
Fast & Professional Furnace Services in Livermore & The SF Bay Area
Serving Alameda and Contra Costa Counties with dependable furnace repair services
Contra Costa County and Alameda County regularly get down to freezing temperatures in the winter. When you need a heater or furnace repair, call Bradford Air & Heating. Our technicians offer a variety of repair options that you can afford, so there’s no need to live in the cold when your heater gives up. We repair all makes and models. We offer warranty plans for up to 5 years. We can solve all of your HVAC repair services needed for furnaces and heaters. Get your gas heater looked at before you are left out in the cold. If anyone can repair it, Bradford Air & Heating can!
Why is My Furnace Broken?
A furnace is a deceptively complicated piece of equipment. While you might think there are only a few major things that can break down in your home’s heating systems, there are actually many heating system components that fail on a regular basis, for a variety of reasons:
- Cracked heat exchangers – overheating your furnace can easily crack a heat exchanger, subjecting your home to carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, and nitrous oxide leaks
- Faulty ignition – a faulty ignition or pilot light means your furnace won’t stay on, or won’t turn on again after it shuts down after normal operation
- Frequent cycling – electrical issues, bad thermostat settings, and even flogged air filters can make your furnace constantly turn on and off, shortening the equipment life and impeding its operation
- Worn ball bearings – worn out bearings can cause grinding or scraping noises, and can seriously jeopardize your ability to run your furnace safely.
- Dirty burners – clogged or damaged burners won’t release enough natural gas for your furnace to operate, and can cause excessive noise when your unit turns on
But that’s just a fraction of the things that can go wrong with your furnace. While some issues can be diagnosed on your own, attempting to repair your own furnace can be tricky, dangerous, and can also void your warranty. The good news is that our heating system repair team operates quickly, locally, and efficiently, so getting your heater repaired has never been easier. Call the team you can count on at the first sign of trouble, and we’ll be there in a flash.
“Our furnace needed repair around the holidays and Bradford Air & Heating came out and quickly determined that we needed a new control panel.
Unfortunately, the part was difficult to locate, but once they found and received the part the installation was quick. Jay, the serviceman, is very professional, reliable, personable and trustworthy.”
Why Call Bradford Air and Heating for your Heating Repair Needs?
- We’re a full-service heating and air conditioning team that can handle every aspect of your home comfort. We can also often help you bundle new equipment and save more.
- We operate using full-stocked work vehicles with all of the parts for the most common furnace repair needs. That means less time is wasted waiting for parts to arrive.
- We are five-star rated
- We are locally owned and operated
- Our team treats every client like family. You can expect clear pricing, honesty, and respect on every service call.
When you call us for heating service, we’re confident that you won’t call anyone else again. That’s just how easy we make it to get your heating air conditioning working again.
Furnace Installation & Replacement
Our wide selection of high-efficiency furnace systems meets the needs of any building and any budget. Our preferred brands for new equipment installation are York and Bryant, which both offer an exceptional combination of efficiency, reliability, and price.
While we always try to repair a furnace before recommending replacement, sometimes a furnace is just too old or unreliable to justify repairing. When that happens, Bradford Air & Heating can help you choose the right furnace for your home and your budget and install the system properly. We offer financing options for qualified customers. Contact us for details about our easy financing application. We install all appliances that do heating and cooling. Call Bradford for an HVAC company near you today.
Time for a Ductless Mini-Split System?
Ductless mini-split systems, like Fujitsu’s Halcyon systems, offer a lot of benefits versus your typical furnace. They can be mounted in multiple rooms throughout your home to provide more individualized climate control. They can reverse operation in summer to turn into high-efficiency air conditioners without additional equipment. They can also be installed as wall-mounted units, discrete ceiling-mounted units, and more.
Fujitsu’s mini-split systems are also remarkably efficient, offering up to 30% in savings on your operating costs. Since as much as half of your home’s energy goes to heating and cooling, those savings add up quickly. There are often multiple rebates available too, helping reduce the cost of installation
To learn more about out ductless mini-split systems, call to speak with a specialist today.
“Bradford air provided me excellent service. I contacted Bradford air /heating (Jay) when my furnace stop working. Jay responded immediately and was able to quickly diagnose the problem. Unfortunately due to the furnace being older, he did not have the replacement part available in his work vehicle. Jay returned the next day with the part and the furnace has been working flawlessly since. Jay is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I would without hesitation use Bradford Air again in the future.”
Heating and Furnace Preventive Maintenance
We encourage anyone with an HVAC system to have routine maintenance done so that their system works more efficiently and lasts longer. By saving energy and prolonging the life of your system, you can save money in the long run.
- Light Commercial Heating and Furnace Installation
- Light Commercial Heating and Furnace Repair
- Residential Heating and Furnace Installation
- Residential Heating and Furnace Repair
- Repair or replace thermostats
- Pricing Options
- All Makes and Models
- Wall Heaters
- Preventive Maintenance
Our Heating Services
- Residential furnace repair & replacement
- Commercial furnace repair & replacement
- Ductwork cleaning and repair
- Gas furnaces
- electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Emergency service
- Thermostat repair & replacement
- And more
Commercial Furnace Repair
Bradford Air & Heating offers commercial furnace repair to local Bay Area businesses to keep your employees and customers comfortable all winter long. Even in California, the weather can be cold enough when not having a properly functioning furnace can become a problem quickly. Our full service commercial HVAC contractors have the experience to repair your existing system or help you design a new commercial HVAC system for your unique needs. We strive to ensure our repairs and installations will be long-lasting for your commercial business.
From the Blog
What Are the Most Common Furnace Problems?
The following are the 10 most normal furnace issues. Read [...]
New thermostat technologies for heating and air conditioning
Home heating and home air conditioning is pertinent to keep [...]
Why is a smart home thermostat so smart?
The smart thermostat has a self-learning calibrating power that decides [...]
Furnace Repair in Livermore & Beyond
Our team proudly serves all of greater Alameda and Contra Costa counties with dependable furnace repair and installation services, so help is never far away. See our full service area or contact us today to get started.