Livermore’s Favorite Air Conditioning and Heating Team
Serving Alameda and Contra Costa Counties with dependable furnace, AC, and HVAC services
Bradford Air & Heating provides HVAC services for both residential and commercial customers throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. We repair, install, and maintain HVAC systems with our team of licensed and certified cooling and heating technicians. We deliver exceptional customer service and receive high satisfaction ratings from our customers.
Everyday Free Estimates on Replacement A/C & Heating Systems
Proud Supporters of the Livermore Performing Arts Center
See our ad in the Bankhead Playbill.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions & Services
Our indoor air quality solutions reduce the amount of mold, dust and other allergens from your environment. Contact us now to find out more about our efficient, cost-effective systems.
Residential & Commercial Heating & Furnaces
If you’re in need of heating services, you can trust our team of HVAC specialists to do the job right. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, premium products, and top brands.
Residential & Commercial Air Conditioning
Whether you need air conditioning repair or a new HVAC system, Bradford Air & Heating offers multiple options for different budgets to keep you cool in the Bay Area. Give us a call today!
Contact Us Today
About Bradford Air & Heating
Bradford Air & Heating provides HVAC services for both residential and commercial customers throughout Contra Costa and Alameda counties. From our home base in Livermore, we can quickly reach customers on short notice, wherever they are. We repair, install, and maintain HVAC systems with our team of licensed and certified cooling and heating technicians. We deliver exceptional customer service and receive high satisfaction ratings from our customers.
In Livermore, we get lots of calls from customers with air conditioners that are making loud noises, blowing warm air, not producing any cooing, or just not working at all. It could be a number of reasons from a dirty filter, no natural gas provided to the home or it has suffered a break down due to poor maintenance.
Why Call Us for Your Heating & Cooling Needs?
- We’re Fully Equipped. Our trucks are stocked with transformers, thermostats, control boards, air handlers, coils, several ignition systems, blower and exhaust fans, limit switches, safety switches, fuses, and most other common heating system parts to repair most any brand of system. That means faster repairs and less downtime.
- We Can Work With Any System. Our team has the knowledge to work with virtually any make or model of heating and cooling equipment, including electric furnaces, ductless air conditioners, central/forced air systems, heat pumps, and more.
- We Offer Great Customer Service. Our team wants to make your service call as convenient as possible. Expect clear communication, courteous service, easy billing, and more.
- We’re Fully Licensed & Insured. Our c20 license, #839474, demonstrates that we have the knowledge and experience to work on all kinds of heating and air conditioning systems.
- We’re Locally Owned and Operated. Our business is locally owned in Livermore, California, so hiring us is a great way to keep your dollars local.
- We Also Offer Ductwork Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning. Keep your system running at full efficiency while improving your indoor air quality and preventing home fires.
- Serving Residential & Commercial. We are available for a quick residential refrigerant recharge, large scale commercial HVAC repair, and everything in between.
- We Offer Generous Rebates and Specials. Check back often, or call today, to see the latest specials.
Fast & Affordable Air Conditioning Repair
Air conditioning repair in Livermore is our most demanded service, and for good reason. During the summer months, the Tri-Valley can top 110 degrees, making it difficult to stay comfortable without a reliable air conditioning system. The good news is that our team treats these calls as the highest priority, so your family won’t have to wait long for relief.
Here are some of the most common air conditioning system problems and complaints:
- Lack of Maintenance
Regular maintenance from a licensed contractor is a must.
- Dirty Filter
It should be changed every 3 months. Failing to change your filter can significantly impact the life and efficiency of your cooling system.
- Pilot Or Ignition System Failure
Dirt and poor maintenance is the main cause of failure.
- Thermostat Malfunction
Check and change the batteries, thermometer with a 7-day program will save you money on utility bills.
- Mechanical Wear and Tear
Most systems are made to last 15 to 20 years depending on the climate. It’s always a good idea to have a safety service done every year to keep your family safe.
- Unusual Furnace/Heater Noises
Odd noises could be an indication of mechanical failure.. Replacing a motor, bearing, or fan blade may be needed to fix the problem. It’s not a good idea to ignore these warning signs.
- Blown Fuses or Tripped Breakers
The most common reason for a blown fuse or breaker is an air conditioner that is being overworked or one that is not sized properly.
- Dirty Heat Exchanger or Evaporator Coil
Lack of regular maintenance is most likely the cause of this. Dirt and debris can clog the system and significantly reduced the efficiency and shorten the life span.
- Blower Runs Continuously
This can happen for a few reasons, a tripped and bad safety switch, fan on at the thermostat, or summer switch. Check the thermostat setting before you make a call for service.
- Water Leaks
If you have a high-efficiency air conditioner it could have a backed-up condensate or cracked drain line. A service technician can determine the source of the problem.
Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning
If you haven’t had your air ducts or dryer vents cleaned in a while, now’s the time. Dirty air ducts can impact your indoor air quality, breathing, health, appliance lifespan, and energy bills, while a dirty dryer vent can be a serious fire risk. Bundle together our duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning to save even more.